Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Meet the Design Team

I cannot contain my excitement any longer... But before we get onto the challenges, I'd like to introduce you to our Design Team. Choosing the DT was not easy. We had some fantastic entries, and I wish I could've invited more.

With further ado, let's meet the Design Team (in no particular order)

Louise from New Zealand
Hi my name is Louise, I am a total colouring in fanatic. If I didn't have my 3 gorgeous children and my wonderful husband plus all the trappings that come with them, ie housecleaning, sports, cooking etc, I think I could probably spend all day colouring.


Jen from South Africa
I am a home school tutor in the mornings, crafter in the afternoons, and a wife and mom all the time.

Audrey from United States

My name is Audrey and I am a SAHM of 4 children, ages 6-11 and 2 wonderful dogs. I live in OH, USA. I am a huge animal lover. I have been crafting as long as I can remember - well over 20 years.


Debbie from South Africa

My name is Debbie Harris and I’m married to a fabulous man, Neil and am a Mom to 2 precious children - a 13 year old son, Nicholas and a 12 year old daughter, Sasha. We also have 2 precious furry children, a Shih Tzu and Yorkie. I have been stamping for 15 years and just love it!


Gemma from United Kingdom

Hi, I'm Gemma and I'm from the UK, and live with my lovely husband and our 2 very naughty cats! I love trying out new techniques and I'm at my happiest when I am being creative :)


and Margy from South Africa
I live in sunny South Africa, am a down-to-earth woman who loves her family, and I love craft work! I am mom to 3 beautiful daughters, and granny to 3 absolutely delightful, grandchildren.

Please go to their respective blogs and get to know more about them and what they do.

2 comments:

  1. Well, a big well done and huge congrats to all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW congratulations ladies! What a talented group ... can't wait to see what you create with these fun images!!

    ReplyDelete